Hey there my lovelies,
So you might know that I have been on a journey towards a better lifestyle which has been going great as you might know too. Throughout the course of the past months I had quite a few great recipes. However, last week I had to do this one particular recipe which turned out quite nicely so I thought of sharing it with you.
Ingredients (for two persons)
- 150g Basmati Brown rice (uncooked)
- 4 medium sized onions (or about 5 handfuls of frozen onion)
- Garlic (you can use chopped garlic)
- 800g Red cabbage
- 800mls stock
- First thing first get the stock ready
- Chope the red cabbage to your liking, the more you can shred it the better
- Chop the onions and garlic if you are using fresh
- Use the 1 Kal spray and start with frying the onions with the garlic, saute’ until they are soft
- Add the uncooked rice with the onions and garlic, add more stock and cook the rice for a few minutes
- Start adding the shredded cabbage slowly whilst still cooking and add curry to your taste.
- Add all of the remaining stock and leave to saute.
- If you see that the mixture is drying up add more hot water and never stop mixing to avoid the risotto getting stuck.
- Cook for about 15 minutes on low gas,
Buon apetit xxx
Until next time,
Leave a Reply